Whether yor are about to make a phone call to City or a country, or planning a trip somewher in the near distance, you will need to know the current local time there. WhatIsTheLocalTime.com is here to provide you with the actual time in over 40000 cities worldwide along with information about Daylight Saving Time and latitude and longitude coordinates.
You will also find time zone for each city and which other cities in the world share the same time zones.
On average, the world’s standard time zones have to be 15 degrees wide since the day on earth is divided into 24 hours and 360 degrees of longitude around the earth.
Today, standard time zones are used by many nations, however some states adopt half-hour or even quarter hour deviations from standard time. Some larger countries like China use a single time zone despite the fact China’s territory go beyond the 15 degrees of longitude.
For example, the current local time in
Oman, Oman is +4:00 hours from the GMT Standard timezone which similar to other places like Krasny Kholm in Russia
, Volzhsky in Russia
, Zarenyj in Russia
, Chotkovo in Russia
, which lies on the same Timezone region. The time difference from Oman, to other major cities around the world are shown below:
* Auckland Oman Time Difference is 8 Hours|
* Beijing Oman Time Difference is 4 Hours
* Hong Kong Oman Time Difference is 4 Hours
* London Oman Time Difference is -3 Hours
* Los Angeles Oman Time Difference is -11 Hours
* Mumbai Oman Time Difference is 2 Hours
* New York Oman Time Difference is -8 Hours|
* Paris Oman Time Difference is -2 Hours
* Rome Oman Time Difference is -2 Hours
* Singapore Oman Time Difference is 4 Hours
* Sydney Oman Time Difference is 6 Hours
* Toronto Time Difference is -8 Hours
Oman uses no daylight saving time and the standard time of way: GMT/UTC + 4h is observed through out the year. Daylight Saving Time or summertime, which is a way of getting more light out of the day by moving the clocks by one hour during the summer. The sun appears to rise one hour later in the morning and sets one hour later in the evening during Daylight Saving Time. This seems to stretch the day longer in those cities which has Daylight Saving Time.